Re-opening Soft play- 20th September 2021
We are extremely excited to be re-opening our Soft play area! To open in line with government guidelines, we have introduced our Soft play guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. We have kept our play time of 1hr 30 minutes and allowing 30 minutes to clean and sanitize between each group.
The play sessions are:
- The play sessions are all public and must be pre-booked – Bookings can be made ONLINE ONLY
- Use the ‘Book Online’ button on our home screen where it will show our availability and you can make your required booking
- Proof of Covid-19 Immunity is required by those aged 18yrs and over.
- You can only book 4 people per booking- This includes both adults & kids attending
- You will be given a designated table upon arrival; the tables will hold 4 people max and must consist of at least one adult over 18yrs.
- The tables and chairs have been organized to assist in Social distancing and must remain in that space.
- All staff have completed a Covid-19 Training course and are fully trained in covid-19 compliance and cleaning procedures
- We have taken all the necessary pre-cautions inside our building to protect both customers and staff such as sneeze guards, one-way systems, and sanitizing stations throughout etc.
- All customers over 13yrs are always required to wear a face covering in line with government guidelines
- If you unwell prior to coming to Activate, please let us know and we will re-nook you for a later date.
We apologize if this seems like a lot of rules and regulations, but we feel like this is safest and most efficient way for us to re-open! We thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to seeing you all soon!