Re-opening Soft play!
We are extremely excited to be re-opening our Soft play area! To open in line with government guidelines, we have introduced our Soft play guidelines to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
- Soft play is colour coded RED on ‘Activates Colour Code System’ You will follow these markings after entry. There will be signs inside to guide you also.
- We have kept our play time of 1hr 30 minutes and allowing 30 minutes to clean and sanitize between each group.
- The play sessions are:
The play sessions are all public and must be pre-booked – Bookings can be taken between Wednesday & Sunday 12pm-6pm.
- All play sessions must be pre-paid to secure your spot.
- Party Bookings are now being taken!
- Activate will only be open Wednesday – Sundays
- You will be given a designated table upon arrival; the tables will hold 4 people max and must consist of at least one adult over 18yrs.
- The tables and chairs have been organized to assist in Social distancing and must remain in that space.
- All staff have completed a Covid-19 Training course and are fully trained in covid-19 compliance and cleaning procedures
- We have taken all the necessary pre-cautions inside our building to protect both customers and staff such as sneeze guards, one-way systems, and sanitizing stations throughout etc.
- All customers over 13yrs are always required to wear a face covering in line with government guidelines
- If you unwell prior to coming to Activate, please let us know and we will re-nook you for a later date.
We apologize if this seems like a lot of rules and regulations, but we feel like this is safest and most efficient way for us to re-open! We thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to seeing you all soon!