At ACTIVATE we have made every possible effort to make sure our business is safer and cleaner for our customers & staff. We are building upon our already high cleaning standards and taking extra measures to make sure that high levels of hygiene are our main focus when welcoming our customers. We have made some changes to our business and have introduced extra measures to do this.
Some of these extra measures include:
- Strictly following health guidelines set out by Failte Ireland and the HSE.
- Providing hand sanitizer at entry points on our site.
- Extra sanitising of activity zones and high touch points will also receive disinfectant fog cleaning, one of the highest grades available.
- Removal of high touch items such as brochures and counter items
- Increased cleaning frequency.
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols.
- We will only accept pre-booked customers at present and will review this on an ongoing basis.
- There will be a reduced capacity to adhere to social distancing.
What we expect from our customers:
- Respect social distancing of 2 meters from staff and other customers.
- Face coverings must always be worn (As per government guidelines).
- Have one leader from your group who will check in and complete relevant information
- We request that guests pay with contactless payment where possible.
- Not to bring any food or drink into our premises
- The health and wellbeing of all customers and staff is of the utmost priority to us.
- If at any point you are feeling unwell or are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19, you must alert us immediately, contact your GP, and prepare to return home immediately with your group.
- If you feel unwell prior to your visit to Activate, get in touch with us and cancel your booking. It is better to be safe than sorry.