The Real Santa
What is "Santa's Magical Toyland"
ACTIVATE will host this special event throughout December. You will begin your experience by checking in with Santas Elves, from there you will visit Santa's Head Elf, were you will enjoy chocolate milk and storytelling. After saying your goodbyes, you must travel through the magical forest until you reach Santa's Magical Worshop where you will meet the big mans team of Elves. They will need your help in powering Santa's sleigh for his magical journey on the 24th of December. From the Workshop and to the fun and games before going and meet Santa himself!
After spending some time talking to Santa, you will then visit his North Pole Toy Shop where you collect your gift that he and his team of elves have prepared for you.
Dont forget to have lots of fun with Santas Elves playing lots of Elves Games, Writting your christmas letter, Colouring In plus much more.
How much does it cost
Monday to Sunday
Single Child Entry 20.00 Euro
- Admit 1 child. Entry includes Santa visit, Visit through Santa's Magical Worhshop, One Photo & Gift
Family Ticket (3 Children) 55.00 Euro
- Admits 3. Entry includes Santa visit, Visit through Santa's Magical Worhshop, One Photo & Gift.
- To add extra children please purchase standard "single" children option. Family ticket holders are for members of the same family, visiting as one group. One photo print per family ticket.
- Please allow additional time when arranging to meet in larger groups.
- Babies Under 1 are FREE when accompanying a booking. For Individual Under 1's reservations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Price for Individual Under 1's €10.00 which includes a printed photo with Santa)
Not only will your child have an amazing time, but your family will have created wonderful memories.
Whats included is as follows:
- Meet the Head Elf prior to travelling through the enchanted forest.
- Visit Santa's Elves at his Magical Workshop
- Join in all the fun games
- Meet Santa
- A gift from Santa (Via The Elves Workshop)
- 1 x Complimentary Printed photograph
- Story Telling, Chocolate Milk & Cookie.
- The experience lasts between 30 - 40 mins
How long does the experience last
From start to finish approximatley 30 - 40 minutes.
Is there anything I can do at ACTIVATE should I arrive early or after visiting Santa
Activate has many different activities available under the one roof, such as: *Soft Play, Bowling, Climbing Wall & Bouldering Rooms, Laser Tag & Cinema.
We would envisage these activities being very busy during this period so be sure to book in advance to avoid dissapointment.
(*Please note that our Soft Play area cannot be reserved in advance, sorry for any inconvience caused)
Is the "Santa's Workshop" indoors or outdoors
It is 100% INDOORS and under one roof. ACTIVATE is over 27000 sguare feet of fun activities.
Is there Parking
There is parking available on site . However should we become very busy, you may have to use the surrounding area to your advantage.
How can the reindeer fly?
The reindeer only fly on christmas eve when they are fed magic moss which grows in the North Pole under the Magical Northern Lights. When fed to the reindeer it gives them the ability, like wishes, to float to the sky.
Am I able to take photographs
There will be plenty of opportunities to take photos and selfies.
Is there catering facilities at ACTIVATE
There is a Cafe Pizzeria open 7 days a week with an amazing menu including freshly made Pizzas.
For more information click https://activatewaterford.ie/cafe-and-pizzeria/